Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ok I'm 17 and I got a job at McDonald's in April for a summer job, which at the time my parents agreed to, but when summer was over my parents told me not to quit, so I didn't even though I hate my job. So I told them by the end of the year I'm quitting because I knew I would be extremely busy. I'm a senior class officer, vice president of keyettes(volunteering club), apart of Chrome(another club), I take AP classes(5/6 classes), I played field hockey(season is over), and now I swimming for my High school, and play winter soccer for a club team. Then when soccer season starts at my school I'll play for my school. Oh and since I'm a senior class officer I have to help design prom, on top of doing college and scholarship apps. I don't ask my parents to pay for anything, and I only used my money for going out to eat and the movies, which I no longer do. So I put in my two weeks for my Job and they both gave me hell, while my 19 year old brother just sleeps all day and does nothing(he's never had a job). So I do not understand why they are so upset, sorry about the length. Thanks|||Find a different job that better suits your interests and hours. Try to compromise and meet halfway with your parents.|||Maybe they have higher expectations for you than your brother? You sound really busy, but don't forget to do things that you love. You deserve to go out to eat and to the movies.|||They're just high expective douchebags. Screw 'em.|||i think you should organize a schedule that works for you cus its always bad to have too much on your plate! :) lol. your parents should already be thankful that you're involved in so many things at school cus it looks good on ur college papers. you should convince them to make your brother work instead since you already have so much work to do at school.

answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar0LbXvpQJ5gP3LKIcuQp1bty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111211200917AApYiG4

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment