Monday, February 6, 2012

Ok so i'm 16 and I'm a girl, i'm still in school but I hope to become a professional dancer. I know that the world of dance is extremely competitive so I work hard in school so that if I don't "make it" as a dancer I can go to university. I come from a large family and we don't have much
money, I work at McDonalds 4 nights per week from 10pm to 2am and on saturdays from 6pm to 12pm. I take ballet class before work and I work in the dancestore and clean the mirrors to help pay for my classes, for the rest of dance cost I have a scholarship.

My parents get everything I earn I don't even get pocket money or any form of allowance. For this reason, I asked my dance teacher for no money to be hand over in fear my parents would take it and I would get no dance classes. I think it's fair that they get a large portion of what I earn as I live in their home and the provide food and clothing for me, but it's annoying as I can't go out with friends without having to ask, when it's my money. It's also gonna be hard to by my dad a Birthday present without him knowing...

So all I'm asking is, is it right that I have no access to the money I earn because I live with my parents and brothers and sisters?|||It is absolutely WRONG!!! DO NOT GIVE your parents YOUR paycheck! YOU earned that money, and YOU should be able to decide what to do with it when YOU choose to do it.

Many people say the same thing you did in your question above. They say, well, my folks clothe me, put a roof over my head, buy food for me, etc etc etc. NEVER FORGET that the reason you exist in this world is because of THEM! They chose to have you, or if you're an accidental birth, THEY chose to have sex. NEVER blame yourself or justify bad parental behavior because of THEIR choices!! THEY are responsible for the number of kids they have, their bills, the house, the food and all other parental obligations. NONE of those are your fault or responsibility!

Now, you sound like a nice person who doesn't mind helping out and, IF it's TRULY YOUR CHOICE to contribute some of your pay to the family budget, that's fine because it would be YOUR choice. However, you need to stop the current situation IMMEDIATELY!!! You're working too hard and you're too dedicated to be treated this way. STAND UP for yourself and take back what's yours!

Hope this helps.|||talk to them and ask if you could give them 3/4 of your check and you keep 1/4 since it is your money and if they get mad say I earn this money just like you earn yours os I should have a say in whether I can have it or not, and if they say well we are a family and support eachother then say I don't mind giving you some of my check but that I want some money of my own as well for things I like to do as well. And I work at McDonalds as well and its hard work that you earn this money|||That's not right at all. My advice would b to start handling all money u earn urself. Get urself a bank account checking account or savings account and that way u keep track of what's urs. Ask ur parents how much ur paying bills like if u pay the water bill ask how much that is and jus give them that amount no more cuz they are taking advantage of u. If they are saving it for u then its ok but if they are jus spending it. I don't think its ok... u need to take control because its ur life and earnings...put ur foot down and show some balls so ur parents know ur ready to take life into ur own hands....|||It is your money and they cannot legally cash your check that you get from McD. From now on when you cash your check only give them part of it but not the whole check. What are they gonna do beat it out of you? It is your money not theirs. You do not have to give them any of it if you do not want. You think they will kick you out if you do not give them money. If you are under 18 that is against the law and it is also against the law to sign a check that is in someone else's name unless they sign it over to you. You can get your own bank account maybe not a checking account but you could get a savings account.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment