Monday, February 6, 2012

So I got hired at a McDonalds about 1 week and half ago but so far I've only gone to orientation and received my uniform; I have still not actually worked a shift there because they told me that they are getting new registers so they don't want to have to train me on the old ones and then train me again on the new ones a week later.

Now my dilemma: I was hoping on working there during the summer but at this condition I will only have three weeks of summer left to work there until school starts. I will be starting my first year of college and I will be living on campus (it is a 10 min trolley ride from campus and another 10 min walk to get to the restaurant). Do you think I will be able to balance both college (I take my grades very seriously) and a job? Or should I try to work it out so I only work fridays and weekends?

BTW the money is mainly so that I can have some spending money while in college i.e. food, clothes, etc. I am going to college on a full-ride scholarship so its not like I need the money to pay tuition...What do you think?|||If you can arrange your work & school hours to coincide, then keep the position; if not, then provide the customary 2 week notice|||well it depends what you're gonna do with your time when you quit. HONESTLY keep working to save up money for like a house after college or something but if you quit you could maybe take more hours of school or something?? idk but anyway working in mcdonalds is kind of a fail since you don't really need the money and they only pay you minimum wage an hour :/|||I would try to stick it out. If you find that you cannot, explain why to your boss and give a two week resignation notice. It's only fair. Listen, there are a lot of other great jobs around.

http://jobshiringnow.org/|||Keep working|||No do what you need to|||No|||Keep your job.-

火车采集器
  • travel trailers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment