Monday, February 6, 2012

So I have been applying just about everywhere (from McDonalds to receptionist jobs, etc) for the last three years, with no luck. I have the first interview I've EVER been granted in a couple of weeks, which I'm excited about, but even if I get the job *crosses fingers* I need more money to attend college either in Spring 2012 or Fall 2012, depending on how much money I can get. I already filled out a FAFSA, which included an application for the Pell Grant.

I've joined about ten different scholarship websites, and all the scholarships I've found that I am eligible for either require you to be in high school still, or already enrolled in college (I took a year off of high school after graduating, so I am not currently a student). ARE there any scholarships non-students can apply for?? Where can I find grants for non-students? And how do I go about finding a good place to get a student loan?

Ideas?|||talk to the college about financial aid.. they may have scholarships offered by the departments, clubs, or from the profs themselves.. or you can go to dept of ed through your school and get loans.. also go to the library and ask them about books that list scholarships and financial aid..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment