Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Im a jr in HS and by far this has been the hardest year ever. Im taking 5 AP classes(chemisty, biology, english language, calculus, and US history) plus Japanese 3 and acccounting. I made strait A's last 9 wks but at the expense of my social life. I have two best friends whose schedule's this yr have become just as hectic as mine so we hardly find time to hang out. I volunteer at Boys & Girl's club after school to get volunteer hours for a scholarship. I like working with the kids but to get there I have to catch the city bus and everyday some smelly old guy hits on me. My mom's job doesnt give her over time anymore so I have to work on weekends. I work at McDonald's and it wasnt so bad when I had a friend working there w/me. But he quit bc this black guy called him a "retarded cracker". Everytime someone calls me a n-word,hoe, etc I want to quit but I cant bc I have to help w/ the rent. Last yr this kid at my school was shot and he died. Sometimes I think I should make more time for|||You are an amazing young woman and I wish I had 1/2 the energy and drive that you do. You work hard because you know it's what you need to do. Do you want YOUR children going through the hell you're going through right now? NO. Keep your chin up, and KNOW, it won't be like this forever. There are a lot of universities who would be more than willing to pay your way through college. Keep up the good work and don't give up.|||I know how you feel...life is too short to be working this hard...I always have this saying in the back of my mind "I came into this world with nothing, and when I leave I'm not taking anything with me so why am I getting all worked up about the time in between."|||Wow ur life sucks lol jk but yea i think u should jus chill out some cuz that what i do|||I agree with that statement but, you can't just sit around and watch television all day. I think just being able to go outside and look at the world around you. You need to be strong for yourself! Times may be hard for now, but the future may bring you success. Just keep studying, stay in school, and etc. Ignore those comment made by everyone else. People even make fun of me. They call me "De-nerd". We'll see who's lauging when you are managing a successful business..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment