Friday, February 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our one year anniversary next month and I have no idea where to bring him in the city to eat or what to get him. He enjoys all foods but I'm a picky eater and don't like seafood so set menus don't work. I want someplace that will only be 100-200 dollars for the bill (without alcohol). Gifts - I've already given him countless maker's mark bottles and preppy gifts but I'm out of ideas!|||If you both like meat, I would recommend Fogo de Chao downtown, which is a Brazilian meat place. It is a fun experience, and you could go for a nice stroll in the light of capitol if you head to the one near Archives/Navy Memorial metro stop. Another unique food experience option would be the Melting Pot (there is one near Dupont Circle, but I think there are several options around.)

Gifts are pretty personal, but maybe you could take inspiration from some special memories you have together or your romantic one year anniversary dinner,|||Mongolian! BD's! Its not fancy but more like a sports looking place but its fun, 15-25 each, fun, different, make your own food for them to cook, etc. There are a few around town like this one.
http://www.gomongo.com/|||I like all foods.

If you really want to go to it make dinner at home.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment