Friday, February 3, 2012

my daughter applied and I would like to know when they announce the winners of the scholarships|||If your child isn't going to a Tier 1 school, check with the school that she plans to attend to see if they take ACE transcribed credits (American Council on Education). If she's ever worked for McDonalds she can get credits for the training there... Every bit helps.

I know that schools like University of Phoenix accept ACE credits, and people who've been there for a few years can satisfy a lot of their electives and interdisciplinary requirements. www.acenet.edu

You can find out where it is in the process by visiting www.scholarshipadministrators.net|||I don't have any information of that scholarship, but all I can say is that u can directly contact the office of Macdonalds near in ur location... I think they are the best person to inquire of that promotions.|||you may have to check this site

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/good/people鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment