Friday, February 3, 2012

Almost every family I know has a few signature dishes that the cook(s) enjoys making and other people just know to be a great meal.

In my family, both my parents cooked and the house's specialties were chimichurri sauce and Chilean potato empanadas and veggie gazpacho from mom and onion soup, potato focaccia and minted zucchini salad from dad.

What are your family's specialties? And do you know how to cook them? Do you know the family's secret recipes?|||Mine is a Bacon, egg, cheese, pepper, and onion on Buttery toast.
My mom's is this really spicy soup with potatoes, mexican peppers, onions, meat, and other things. BUT IT'S SO GOOD.|||Meatballs, garlic burger patties, grilled panko chicken, London broil, and pasta (really soft because we like to overcook it).|||Scrambled eggs is my specialty
Hot wings is my mom's

火车采集器
  • thai recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment