Monday, February 6, 2012

Be a McDonald's All-American
Get invited to Adidias ABCD or Five-Star camps
Get a division I scholarship
when you go to a school that fluctuates from A to AA
our school usually wins disrtricts and we have a very good basketball program for my area.
I was just curious.|||It's easy if you work hard, and if you focus. God Bless, and good luck, and maybe one day I'll see you in the MCD's game...|||?|||Its ridiculously hard and your school will most likely need to be in states and/or you will have to average about 40 a game. My neighbor didn't make All-American but he got a D-1 Scholarship to Boston College and he was nasty at basketball. You might know him..Tyrese Rice. Well anyways hes probably gonna go pro and he wasnt on the McDonalds team.|||Theyre all pretty hard, ive had a friend that graduated 3 years ago named Joey Sikes. He got a invite to the five star camps and got a scholarship to a div II school. My schools won dist. for the last 5 years, to get to a Div I school you better be NBA worthy on a dist. winning team or a state champ team.

火车采集器
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment