Tuesday, February 14, 2012

----------------------------------------鈥?br>
I took my ACT two weeks ago and I have a feeling I didnt do so hot on it. I really ran into some problems on the reading portion. I guessed on two passages! The last practice test I took, I scored a 23 on it...which is a pretty low score.

Here is my current academic profile:
GPA=4.385
Rank=5/370
Current AP classes=AP Chem, AP Bio, AP Lang & Comp
Job=McDonalds for over a year
Extra Curricular Activities=
Freshmen year: Ecology Club(1 year), SADD(2 years), Science Olympiad(1 year), Student Senate(2 years), Class Council(3 years), Spanish Club(2 years),NHS(1 year)
*After my freshman year, my school didnt have any money to run all of these clubs so there barely are any organizations left to participate in.

Volunteer Services: Beaumont Hospital Volunteering, Cherrywood Nursing Home, St Joseph Church, and I worked at a pediatricians office for one month in the summer.


Colleges I am considering are U of M, MSU, Grand Valley State University, & Wayne state university(only if they give me lots of scholarships)

My question is what would the college of my choice think of me if I have a high GPA but a low ACT score? Would they think Im stupid or something? Im just not the best test taker when it comes to timed tests like the ACT.|||Your practice test doesn't mean much. You need to wait to see what you really got.

Is the 4.3 your unweighted cumulative GPA? most college base it on a 4.0 scale not 5.0 or weighted GPA

Grand Valley isn't that hard to get into.

火车采集器
  • new album releases
  • oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment