Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi my name is Peyton rushing im 15 and in the 8th grade. I have a older brother named Zachariah. He’s 17 in the 12th grade. My mom is a crack-headed prostitute and my dad is working to make ends meet as a McDonald’s manager so we always have enough to eat. My brother goes to a private school because of his football scholarship. All the girls love him because he is light skinned, tall, muscular with a 6 pack, has waves, and is the captain of the football team. If they look past his appearance they would see a 17 year old doesn’t know a lick but, a sweet and kind big brother. Unlike my 5 year old brother syre. On the other hand go to one schools in the state; Patrick khamani jr. high. It’s full of ghetto, fake, and stupid kids, unfortunately I only have 2 friends; Dior and Carmen, but there the best besfrineds to have. I have a boyfriend named Robert. He has braids, money and sagging pants. As he walks up and says ‘hey mamacita”, and grabs my butt. He has a lot of groupies. So every girl is after him. They say “hey bobby” and “aloha papa”. I don’t pay attention to it because I know im going to get more aggravated. Bobby said if I ever think about breaking up with him he will beat me and my mom. Im walking into biology and as I do I see the fakes. Their names are alexia and mar’sha. They try to trip me when I walk in. I get called “freckle face” and “Dior lover”. Their whole clique laughs when I bump into the teacher and drop my books. I pick them up and run to my friends in the back of throom to see my friends. They always make me feel better. Dior is tall, smart, funny, and Hawaiian. He comes from the hood like me but has all his family. Carmen is short, country, rich and has braces. She is like my sister. I tell her everything. In biology my teacher, Mr. Washington talks about three different things every class. Today he is talking about how babies are born, eyeballs, and farts. He stops and says, “Ms. Rushing, do you know where babies come from.’ I say the only thing I know from TV. ‘When a man and a woman love each other very…..” he say “is that all.” I reply with a “yes.” “Well Ms. rushing you can write a 9 page paper on teen pregnancy. Alexia and mar’sha’ clique started laughing. Carmen slaps he hand to her face. Dior leans over and says “I will come over and help you.” I pretend to drop and pencil and laughed like crazy. Then finally the bell ringed. As we were leaving class I see Bobby slobbing down on selena and I see alxia whispering in dior’s ear and rubbing on his chest. I run to the bathroom with tears running down my face. Carmen is running behind me. When I run into the bathroom I see kill peyton, peyton the punk, I hate peyton, and other stuff that makes me cry even more. Carmen run’s in and says its going to be ok and calms me down. Next is swim class. It may be they only class I really hate other then biology. Mrs.Malone our gym teacher lets us change in her office after what happen last year. To make a long story short they got our clothes and put them on a flag pole. We went home that day on the bus in our bathing suits and almost got namonea. In swim we had to get with partners. Unfortunately my partner was mar’sha. I wanted to be partnered with dior or Carmen. Mar’sha told me Alexia was going to the graduation dance with Dior and that she was going to the dance with Bobby. We were playing seesaw and when it was my turn to go into the water Mar’sha was kicking me in my face and I nearly drowned. Dior saw me and pick me up out the water. Princeton shouted “She needs CPR!” Under his breathe Dior said “Here we go.” Alexia screamed “Let her die.” This wouldn’t technically count as my first kiss. Carmen said when Dior was done with the CPR I was smiling with a bloody nose. After swim was lunch. We get to leave school for this. We walked 2 blocks to the nearest McDonald’s.
To Be Continued….|||This is a lot to read so I'm not going to do it, but you need to post this in another section. It's not related to baby names.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment