Friday, February 3, 2012

Hi, there my name is Christian, I am a 19yr old broke *** College Student =( .. I am a Business Major, Currently Working on my BS/BM. I take the bus to school everyday since i can't afford a car. I usually eat from the McDonalds Dollar Menu Since that is all that i can afford. I currently work at Global Fitness Inc. where I get paid enough to make rent every month and eat. I am trying to save up money for this coming spring semester, but i doubt i will have enough to pay for my classes let alone pay for books. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL DO TO LACK OF FUNDS. I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO LOOK SO I AM ASKING ANYONE OUT THERE TO PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS, ANYTHING WILL HELP. I AM WILLING TO SHOW PROOF OF MY CURRENT STATUS AT SCHOOL.|||get in line|||You need to go to one of the counsellors at your school and find out about getting financial aid, scholarships, loans and whatnot. You are almost certainly eligible for something. Almost everyone is.|||If you live with your parents you can apply for grants. You can also apply for loans ( which everyone can get ) and pay them back after you graduate and start working.
Also, Harvard is free if you or your parents make under 60,000.00 a year.
I got grants and took out loans for school. I still owe 17,000.00 which I pay back 400.00 a month. Where there is a will , there is a way. Also, maybe if you switch jobs, you can find an employer to pay your tuition. Good luck to you. I know what you are going through.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment