Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm a 16 year old girl and I've sought approval from others my entire life. The one thing I've always wanted above all else is social acceptance and approval. Everything I've strived for is ultimately related to my desire to be accepted by people. I've worked at McDonalds to save up money to buy clothes, lost weight, perfected my English, and I'm currently taking 5 AP classes. I took a few SAT practice tests on my own over the summer and recently I got my PSAT score back. I got a 219, which is high enough for national merit scholarships in my state.

A lot of intelligent people with talent in my school are respected in both real life and on Facebook. They get 20+ likes whenever they post a status. I know some seniors who are going to ivy leagues, and they are smart, attractive, and well-liked. Whenever I post a status, I get 1-3 likes. Some people including my friends also ignore me when I message them on Facebook.

I feel like I'm not respected no matter what I do. I'm nice, carefree, and I'm not a braggart. I want to deactivate my FB account, but i need to stay in contact with people whom I frequently do group projects with. Help!!|||facebook is not everything..no need to take it seriously and relax.|||Likes on Facebook will validate you? You need to deactivate your account. It isn't worth it.

I don't know how the teens of today would survive when I was in high school. We actually had to socialize instead of using electric mediums. That isn't saying a lot figuring I am not even thirty yet.|||Really!? Me thinks you need to get a life and you wont find it on Facebook.

I think you have a lot going for you and if you need affirmation, please connect with me here on YA|||They're jerks who don't know how mean they're being to you. You have a wonderful life of acceptance ahead, don't worry!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment