Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Like, last night I stayed up studying all night for science test. And I've been studying like crazy for it for for the past month. And I still got a C and there's kids that barely studied and got a B. It's like that with every single assignment in every class. I just don't get it at all. None of it. I make mostly C's with a few B's. I'm just not good at it. And on top of that I don't even know what I want to be at all. People keep saying to prepare for college and I always figured that I was going to go to a community college, and I probably still am, IF I can even get in one of those. I'm a freshmen and going to be sophomore next year. So, what do people in my situation normally do. I know I can't get a scholarship anywhere with grades like mine and even community colleges are expensive. I really don't want to work at McDonald's for the rest of my life (with all due respect to those that might, it's just not something I want to do.) I've thought about joining the Peace Corp. or Army after high school, but I'm just really unsure. Thank you.|||First of all, you just need to learn how to study. I know that sounds simple, but every person has a way of studying that works best for them, and you just need to find yours. Some people don't seem to need to study at all, but that's just because they get the most use out of what they hear in class.

If you graduate high school, any community college will let you in. They don't care about your high school grades or your SAT scores.

As for money, community colleges will give you a break on the fees if you have a low enough income (or your parents income if you still live with them when you go to college).

Most people don't know what they want to major in until their Junior year of college. You've got a long time to figure it out. Even if you never decide what kind of career you want, you can still get a degree in something you enjoy, like Philosophy, Psychology, Music, Art, etc.|||It is Peace Corps, with an "S" at the end, and you can't get in without a college degree or at least 10 years of experience in agriculture; 20 years is even better. That will narrow your choices down.|||wow, I go through the same thing; it seems like we both have to try 3x as hard as others in order to maintain good grades. even community colleges expect some good effort and acceptable grades, just keep putting in your best!
in order to get into any college without paying your life savings, you should put in lots of applications to as many scholarships as possible, I'm pretty sure that businesses that your parents work in can offer scholarships regardless of your grades, and there are several others, you just gotta look them up.
As for the military, you really need to make sure you know what you're doing, just look for a recruiter and find out what they offer education wise, and what the service is like. I'm in the army reserve and my college is paid for as long as i keep up some good grades, but some of the things we have to do in service is difficult.

Good luck, and do your best, you really can do it as long as you try your hardest.
I hope i was a good help.|||Look Guy, school just isn't everybodies thing. You seem like a smart kid and just because your not doing so well right now doesn't mean you're finished. If you really wanna improve your grade talk to your parents or school counselor about getting a tutor. In terms of what you wanna be... most people have no clue till they're seniors and even when they get into university the average rate of people changing their major is 2-3. You're just a fresh man so don't stress too hard. Best of luck Guy!|||Don't stress yourself or look down upon yourself. A lot of kids feel like that about school and their future. You can always go to community college and take a bunch of classes that might interest you and earn a bunch of credits while doing so. If you do that, I guarantee you'll find out what interests you and what you might want to study for the future. You can also apply for financial aid at a CC. If you want to join to Peace Corps, then that's a very noble thing to do as well. Just keep thinking about it, and one day it'll just hit you. I was the same way.|||Okay first off you can get a tutor.ask your treachers about a tutor or maybe,even one of your friends could help u out.another thing is if u talk to your teachers they can usually help u some way ,either with extra credit or by going over what you missed so you understand it better.teachers are there for a reason even if u hate them.honestly dont worry about grades ,it really doesnt matter as much as you think it does.you can pretty much get any job with average grades one way or another (even if u go to a community colledge) and during freshmen year honestly hardly anyone knows what they wamt to do with their life and if they do theyll probably change there mind by the end of highschool.

火车采集器
  • pf changs locations
  • huhot
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment