Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I had a narrowed it down to Compton Junior College and Airco Techincal Institute.They both are offering me scholarships for baseball but Aamco school of mechanics is offering me more money. The only reason why i want to go to McDonalds School of Hamburgers is because i live there but my parents said whichever i have a better future at. I wanna be in the Majors someday (as a vendor) and i know i have the potential but i want to get off the right step who should i pick im in a tough situation.

You'd think someone with all these offers would be talking friends and family, but I have no friends or family.|||I would give some serious consideration to the South Harmon Institute of Technology also known as S.H.I.T.|||Airco Techincal Institute defiatley|||that is a good career and you can make a lot of money.

I worked as a Shea Stadium vendor and made 50,000 in 6 months, it was great.

You have the highest of aspirations but need to study hard and learn the trade.

I promise it will be worth the effort, good luck : )|||How can your parents be advising you if you have no family???

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment