Thursday, February 9, 2012

My high school counselors don't tell us anything about scholarships or really anything that pertains to our futures (they don't really do their jobs). I need help. I've Google'd and I've looked on cappex.com and careercruising.com. I've found a few, but I'm going to need more than a few =/.
I'm a good student, I have a 3.6 grade point average and I'm actively involved in National Honor Society. I play sports: cheerleading, bowling, and soccer. My parent's don't make a whole lot of money, so I'll be paying for the majority of my college experience. Realistically, if I don't find scholarships and grants I'm just not going to be able to go to college.. Please help me. I want to be a lawyer. I want to do so much with my life, not just making minimum wage at McDonald's forever.|||Apply to FAFSA.gov. That is where most people get their scholarships and loans.

火车采集器
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment