Thursday, February 9, 2012

The-n is a REALLY actually GREAT network for people of all ages. its mostly directed toward teens drama though. But i love the network some people haven't even heard of it.....if you didn't you should get it or look into it. Degrass(high school drama), Instant Star(the life of a girl after she wins an American Idol like contest), The Best Years(foster home girl that got a scholarship to college), South of Nowhere(gay/lesbian drama) are just some really good shows to name a few...........and for lifetime fans who are gonna watch Devil's Diary...Miriam McDonald and Alexz Johnson are from the-n shows. They are really good.|||o my gosh i so so so love all of the shows and yes i do watch the-n there is some prety good shows on there my fav is Degrass its good :0|||I watch the-n! I love Degrassi, it's one of my all-time favorite shows! The-n is a great channel.|||Excuse me I love The-N :D but then again I'm 16--

p.s. watching it now...for Sabrina though..wish Degrassi would come on..|||more people watch the-n than admit it. i love the-n.|||The-N is my ultimate favorite channel. Degrassi is like nominated for an emmy! go degrassi, and South Of Nowhere rocks especially the whole bisexual thing with Ashley. Also The Best Years i heating up more and ore and more.|||because it's canadian!!!|||because i dont get the N but if i did id be watching Sabrina 3 or 4 times a day.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment