Friday, February 3, 2012

Ok so I'm going to the university of houston this fall and I was hoping somebody could clear things up for me. I got a scholarship [which was roughly 4,500 per semester] from the University of Houston. But I've also applied to their Natural Science and Mathematics scholarship since I will be majoring in computer science as well as for the rodeo scholarship and the ronald mcdonald scholarship, so my question is would this be sufficient enough to help cover most if not all of my necessities for my tuition? Also my fasfa EFC was 0000. So what could I expect to actually pay?

I'm sorry I'm asking soo many question I was just hoping someone could clear things up for me.|||Well, as a real person that isn't trying to spam you with crappy information, it's probably best to ask a counselor at the financial aid department at UH.

Getting your FAFSA as early as possible will definitely help when it comes to grants.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment