Thursday, February 9, 2012

To be brief, I'm 19 and a college flunk out. It's a very long story with a good reason, so please be easy with the judging.

McDonald's is an awesome place for me with many opportunities for advancement that I would love to take advantage of.

Because of the economy, I know too many people who have graduated college and can't find a job to pay off large amounts of debt.

McDonald's offers a $500 per semester scholarship to people who go to community college, and a $1,000 for university workers.

I will try to advance myself as high as possible in McDonald's while I take college slowly, four classes at a time in all subjects.

Note: I love McDonald's, but I also love travel, writing, and learning about new things.

What is your opinion on this?|||Personally, I think it's a good idea...McDonald's pays a $500.00 scholarship per semester to their employees. You can also get Federal Grants and Loans to help you.

It is NEVER a bad idea to continue your education.|||Sometimes it is better to get some life experience first and then you can finish college later. Not everyone is the same but if you really want college and you want a life too, then do what you are planning right now.|||$500 is way too little money for one semester. One semester costs a good $6,000 so you would still be in debt. Four classes is considered full time therefore you will not be going slowly.

I would say No.|||join the military and they'll pay 100% for your tuition.

火车采集器
  • unique baby girl names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment