Thursday, February 9, 2012

Well I'm not sure what to do. I'm currently 17 years old with a pregnant girlfriend. I got a scholarship to play football at a private college. Half of me says don't go because I wanna be with my kid besides, we decided to keep it. Half of me still has life dreams of playing in the NFL. My Girlfriend Is currently 16 years old and I just don't want to leave her with a kid to raise. I don't want to be playing football having fun while I know she is struggling. Does having a kid mean I have to give up my dreams and take a job at Mcdonald's or Burger King? The college is half way across the country btw.

personally I have big dreams for the NFL and this is my only chance I'll ever get and I don't want to let it go down the drain. Because I come from a poor family and a scholarship to play football is the best thing that could happen to me.|||Listen because my and the other answers to this question may be the most important advice you ever have.

I suggest you go to college, even if you do not decide to go to the NFL. College is the only way anyone can afford a kid. Take the scholarship it is for the best. But you must also remember, you can never forget that you have a kid. Have fun, do what you love, get an education, but never and i say never, ever, forget about your kid. My best friend's father left his mom for college and forgot about them, now my friend hates his father. You may lose your feelings for the mother, but you can never forget your kid. Follow your dreams, get an education, you must do it for the better of your child. Also, I know it may make you feel useless, ask your parents for as much help as possible. Promise you will repay them and visit as much as possible.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment