Monday, February 6, 2012

I am a 44 years old and I met this 21 year girl two years while she was working at McDonalds. We use to talk briefly about three times a week for a couple of months until she went off to college on a softball scholarship. A couple of weeks ago, I send her a friend request on Facebook, which she accepted. Every time I message her she always responds. Sometimes 3 or 4 times a week. We had a bet in which she won. I asked her if she was going to be in town, which is her home town, any time soon, if not I was probably going to be in her town to give her the cap she won. She said she probably would be in town, but if not she would staying at the college for the next two weekends. I responded by saying we would miss each other if we both when to each other's town. She laughed said, but I will be here at some point. I don't know her that well. Can I ask her if I can just bring her the cap because I am going to her town? Because of the age difference I don't know what to do. If she always responds, that means she does not feel uncomfortable, right|||OMG 44-21 so doesnt work what are you doing with 21 year old college girls yuck!|||Probably being chatty and flirty. Look for something you can hold hands with and kiss.|||I think she was just being nice

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment