Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm in my junior year of high school right now, and I want to be a psychiatrist, and I after research and advice, I learned that I have to do 4 years of college and 4 years of Medical School, and then 2 years of training. But I learned that just because you have a degree doesn't mean you will get a job, I need more advice on SATS and Scholarships, I want to go to East Carolina University, and when will I be able to buy a house and start a salary, I cant work at mcdonalds forever!!! I NEED TO MOVE OUT MY MOMS BASEMENT!!|||The residency program for psychiatry is probably closer to 4 years than 2.

A degree is not a guarantee of a job, but a medical doctorate is about as close as you can get. If you can't get a job as an MD, you're doing something wrong.

火车采集器
  • nada bluebook
  • bartending school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment