Friday, March 9, 2012

Girls, how come most of you consider it to be so romantic that Tony Parker took Eva Longoria to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) for their first date, and yet he has tons of money?

However, when the average guy takes a girl to IHOP or Denny's for a date, most women will call him cheap; inconsiderate; or unthoughtful and boring.

My question is why does Tony Parker get a pass for taking Eva Longoria to IHOP, with most of you giving him the thumbs-ups, while you criticize the average guy who is really trying for doing the exact same thing in most cases?

This seems like a double-standard and kind of hypocritcal. Am I wrong or what? Also, the same girls who are so critical of average guys seem to spend more time at home alone complaining and wishing for a date, than being content to spend time with the opposite sex. In my opinion, most of you should be flattered that a guy would be interested enough in you to make an honest effort to ask for a date. Yet, it's not so!|||Hmm, am I technically not allowed to answer this since I don't think like an average girl? :)

I would think it's perfectly fine for a guy to take a girl out to a place that is informal and relaxed like IHOP for a first date. Of course, I'm not exactly a girl who jumps up & down at the chance to dress up in uncomfortable shoes and a hoochy dress to go eat overpriced food with a bunch of stuffy people. (shrug) As long as the place was comfortable, what's the big deal? I mean, obviously I'd feel a little strange if the guy took me to a scary little cafe that had bullet holes in the window and juice all over the floor.. and screaming kids everywhere... but IHOP has always been nice when I've gone.

On my first date with the guy I'm still with (it's been over 3 years), we met at the Boardwalk and walked to Wendy's and shared some fries. We've never been to a "formal" restaurant (unless you count Cheesecake Factory, but we went in jeans & t-shirts and didn't order much) and neither of us have any real desire to. We've done fast food, we've made late-night grocery runs, we occasionally do places like Friendly's. Just because we don't go to super-expensive restaurants doesn't mean we are "cheap." We just like to spend that money that WOULD have gone towards overpriced food on things like video games or the electric bill. You never know when you'll need electricity!

Anyway. Since you're asking about a rich couple... yeah, it seems a little... odd. The guy makes millions of dollars, and yet he's eatin' with us lower & middle class folk! Maybe they really like pancakes.

Jenn|||Personally, i don't care where a guy takes a girl on a date as long as it's reasonable. i would love to go to Denny's on a date. but i would also like to go to Red lobster on a date to. it doesn't matter where u go for a date it's who ur with that's important.|||Yes i think the same way,i wouldn't care if a guy took me to Denny's pr ihop or McDonald's i wouldn't care is the guy that is more important not the place that the guy takes you to.|||anywheres good|||Hmmm, if you think that only girls are unappreciative of guys, look at my question!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=鈥?/a>

I think it's just because, because they have so much money and can have all they want and go to just ANY super expensive and fancy place, this is something rather unusual and that's the kind of things you do on these special occasions (unusual)....... it's special for them, it wouldn't be for an average couple. So that's why it's nice for them, and for a regular girl a dinner at a fancy place would be more like it. To each their own, I would be happy to go to a date at IHOP cuz I love pancakes!|||Because their dreamers they want that rich fella, which is crap because it makes them wish for a partner that doesnt really exsist. And because males dont really express why they are taking her to that particular place, if you tell them that there is a particular reason you chose that place or what it means to you then. It would mean ever so much to them, because it is something special - so speak up and tell them why it is special.|||A woman needs to feel that a man is making a real effort to catch her attention. When a wealthy man dates a wealthy woman, money is usually not the issue unless one or both of them have money insecurity issues.
I'm SURE he's impressing her on some other level. Believe it.
If I was really into a guy I wouldn't care where he took me, but I would take issue if he could afford better and didn't take me somewhere nice from time to time because it shows that I'm worth it to him. Also, most guys, sound phony and cheap when they complain. Suck it up. If you want a quality woman, you need to treat her like it. If you don't like the way women are that you're coming across, start fishing in another lake.|||it is totally a double standard! for my first date with a new guy i would love if he took me to Denny's. i h8 the fancy restaurants because i feel as though the guy is trying way to hard to make a good first impression. u want someone that u can go anywhere with a still have the time of ur life just because ur with him. the location doesn't matter. i think the cheaper the better that way u can really see who and what the guy really is =D|||I really dont care what celebrities do to each-other..
for example you turn on the T.V and its like a mega break through news saying:

BRITNEY SHAVING HER HEAD!!
who cares!!??

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment