Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ever since I got back from the international house of prayer in kansas city missouri I've felt this fire on my whole body. I know it is from God but what is its purpose? I talking to anyone that can be of help|||IHOP is tremendous. Well done. Now talk to your spiritual mentor and find an outlet for the Holy Spirit.

And ask someone who has discernment of spirits to advise you.|||Hate to tell you bud, that feeling you got ain't devine....it's bed bug bites....|||To drive you insane.|||It's SATATIC STATIC .....you better run...|||Try a cold shower. And learn to tell religious belief from being brainwashed.|||its not fire its called pain and there is no god and god did not cuase it take some medicine and ull be fine im a doctor i know about these things.|||How do you know it is from God? Have you reead that in the Word of God. If not you may be deceived.|||Maybe its the flu.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment