Friday, March 9, 2012

Top Ten Surprising Facts About Sarah Palin presented by residents of Wasilla, Alaska

1- Sometimes Sarah calls John McCain "grandpa"
-Interior Designer, May-Lynn Pauling

2- She stole that sexy librarian look from me
-Grasshopper Aviation Pilot, Dave Glenn

3- Recently passed legislation to build a bridge to Funkytown
-General Manager of a Mexican Restaurant, Jerry Ochoa

4- Does great impression of Tina Fey
-Banker and Race Car Driver, Erika Bills

5- Favorite meal: moose nuggets and beaver jerky
-Private Music Teacher, Ana Hartman

6- Working on "Knight Rider" spin-off about a talking snowmobile
-Virtual Golf-Shooting Range Owner, Calvin Culverwell

7- Favorite book? "Late Show Fun Facts" -- available at fine stores everywhere
-Flight Paramedic, Steven Heyano

8- Once spent a week in the hospital after attempting to put lipstick on a pit bull
-Dental Hygenist, Kathy McCone

9- To improve her foreign policy experience, she recently went to the International House of Pancakes
-Deputy Mayor and Chiropractor, Kris Larson

10-Only person I know who's not afraid to go hunting with Dick Cheney
-From the Wasilla Chamber of Commerce, Lyn Carden

I think it's comical but true in an odd way!


||| Love Them......did you see how peaved he was that McCain out right lied to him......"I can't be on your show, I'm on my way to Washington".....when all along he was still in NY with Katie Couric.|||Oh my god, does Sarah Palin Is My Hero actually think these are supposed to be true?? So these are the type of people voting for Mccain/Palin. And to tom jones, umm Hilary Clinton anyone..... And to Big Daddy, I'd be pretty miffed too.

Report Abuse

|||He's a little miffed at the McCain Campaign since McCain called him up 2 hours before the show two nights ago and cancelled his appearance, telling him he needed to go to DC. Then, at the same time did an interview for another network right down the street in NY.

Lying isn't a good trait for a presidential candidate. (or is it?)

#9 made me laugh the most.|||It was pure comedy! I loved it! Brilliant! Remember that comedians love to pick on politicians and McCain screwed over Letterman. It's simple retaliation. McCain's integrity was called into question by blatantly lying. I fell asleep in between the commercial breaks-what was Paris Hilton's point of view?! Lol!!!|||Very amusing, but you should could down from 10 to 1, not up from 1 to 10. And I checked the link so you've got the numbers in reverse order, but the last one is #1.|||Mockery means disrespect. It is a general tone that will be absorbed by the mainstream public. This means death to their campaign.|||Dave is funny again!

Amazingly, a couple of the people here seem tho think this is supposed to be real. No wonder Palin is popular...|||It was quite funny. But if I were any of those ten people, I'd go into hiding. She has a reputation when it comes to people who cross her, after all.|||That's perhaps the funniest top ten list I've ever seen from the Letterman show - usually, it's rather lame.|||That is so funny. I really pictured #8 & #9 explains everything.|||Anyone that doesn't find that funny has no sense of humor, and is an idiot.....or a republican.....whichever word you wanna use, they both mean the same thing.|||Very funny and makes you go hmmmmm.|||They were dead on and very funny |||Hmmm. I think Dave is still a little miffed...|||Hilarious|||Very amusing,I especially like numbers 8 and 10.|||I don't always care for his top ten, but... these are his best !|||Answer...No I Didn't
Comment...I Don't care what side of the aisle your on, THAT was funny right there, I'll tell Ya!!!|||The man is just like most men in the Democratic party he's believes women belong in the kitchen. They have yet to accept the the fact that a woman can take charge and manage any thing a man can.

The more they assault that woman the more women will come over to support her. Most progressive women have already abounded the Democratic party. The man is living in the 18th Century.

|||I wonder if this was driven by his anger over McCain backing out on doing his show the other night ? I thought it was pretty childish of Letterman to act the way he did the other night. After all we are in the middle of a national crisis and he's host a one hour talk show. |||It is funny. But true? I don't think so..... I'm sure she never spent a week in the hospital for putting lipstick on a pit bull.|||I think David Letterman looks like the as s end of a mule and I can't stomach looking at him.|||he puts me to sleep
right before Craig Fergusons show
that I actally watch faithfully
David Letterman needs to shut his mouth

i'm an undecided voter
and agree with
Big Daddys comments
MC Cain has more important issues to take care of right now
than soft peddling
celebs or their wanna be hosts of late night.
he really needs to grow up.
& yes its comedy
but I think David Letterman should of took the mature high road
and chose another top 10
theirs billions of comic ideas out there!
it made him seem foolish
and I think it did!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment