Saturday, March 3, 2012

Whats happening all! This weekend I will be biking to Milwaukee to catch a Amtrak train which will take me to Chicago's station. From there I will be staying at a hostile one day before the show on the 19th (Rock The Bells). The hostel is Arlington International House. (616 West Arlington Place) My scenario is how can I get the the Amphitheater which is located quite far from the city in the suburbs from my hostel?

Is there bus options that accept bikes?
Train that accepts bikes?

Thanks much, for the help all!|||Most of the busses do, but you have to put your bike on the bike rack in front of the bus. So you can't actually take it ON the bus. Also, you can take a bike on the Metra train but only during NON rush hour periods. The metra will take you to Tinley Park but I'm not sure of the exact location that it lets you out at. If you go to metra's website you can get the address of where you can get off and then you could probably use mapquest to find out how to get to the Amphitheatre from there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment