Friday, March 9, 2012

hi all. I live in japan and I am leaving from my apartment to live in another one. But the new place asked me a proof of my monthly income (the rule says I have to have a minimum of 150,000yen a month). it is ok since I have a Monbusho scholarship. Now I have to go to the international office and ask them for a paper stating that I get a monthly income of the Monbusho scholarship. Can you please tell me how to say the following in japanese: "I AM LEAVING THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSE SOON. AND i NEED A STATEMENT OF HOW MUCH I GET A MONTH TO RENT A PLACE." you can change the above statment to what ever you may see fit.I just want them to understand what I need quickly. Thanks for your patience and please be fast if you can.|||私はもうすぐ国際会館から 出ます(or 引っ越します)。
それで新しい場所にうつるのに、
私は月収の証明書が必要です。
お願いできますか。

watashi wa mosugu kokusai-kaikan kara demasu. (or hikkoshimasu).
sorede atarashii basho ni utsurunoni, watashi wa gesshu no shomei-sho ga
hitsu-yo desu. O-negai dekimasuka.

I have no clue exactly how you say "international house" in Japanese.
So please change "kokusai kaikan(国際会館)" if necessary.

Good luck with your relocation.|||What you need is a Certificate of Status for Monbusho Scholarship Students or a "kokuhi-gaikokujin-ryugakusei-shomeisho" get it from your Gakumo team.

The certificate contains your monthly allowance and the period of your scholarship.

follow what H. Tanaka has said. International house is "kokusai kooryuu kaikan"

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment