Friday, March 9, 2012

I've had epilepsy for half my life and I've always prayed for healing, but this time I was really determined. So I went on a road trip to the International House of Prayer this past week in hopes of deliverance and healing, and several people prayed on me. I've been trying to draw closer to God.

However, on the second night I had a seizure. I was heartbroken and wounded both physically and emotionally. I honestly have no idea what the cause may be - I have not been deprived of anything and nor have I been skipping medication or feeling extreme stress. I questioned God's existence. Why would He allow me to have a seizure? It just made me feel more hurt, distant, and confused. If God wants me to draw close to Him, how is that to happen when this situation made me more doubtful and hurt?

Yes, I talk to God first about everything, and I unload every emotion every time I pray. But no matter how hard I try, I never hear a response.

Please help me.


Any comments from nonbelievers will be ignored.|||I have had it since I was 8 months old, and I'm 22 now. I have wondered why God would do such a thing. So I thought about it and this makes me who I am. If I didn't have epilepsy who would I be? If I didn't have it I could drink, drive a car, etc. This also help me emphasize with others who may have some sort of disability and helps me see them as a normal person. I also believe that he wants me to help spread the word of Epilepsy. A lot of people don't know what it is and I have already done 2 projects on it and therefore taught about 30 people. Maybe it was a sign from God saying that it is not time to be healed. Maybe he wants you to let people know about it and when he fills you fulfilled enough he will answer your prayer. Your prayer will be answered not on your time but on God's time.|||He DOES want you to draw closer to Him, that's why he's testing your faith because faith brings us closer to Him. I'll pray for you though :)|||you know when you put up a big neon sign that says '"CHRISTIANS ONLY" that every non-christian is going to come running just to harass you|||Your life and His grace are sufficient for you... Blessings|||I've gotten migraine headaches for at least 20 years. I have medicine, thank God, I can take, but sometimes I still feel awful pain.

My headaches have nothing to do with my faith in God. When I have one, do I ask for His mercy, that it will subside? Of course I do. But whether it does nor not....He is still God and I still love Him. That I still get headaches has nothing to do with how much I trust Him; which I do.

Our bodies, remember, are fragile, in a fallen state. you have epilepsy, I have migraines. someone else has a missing limb, someone else is blind, someone else can't hear.

We need to understand that God loves us and wants a good life for us. That doesn't mean He's going to eliminate all the things that cause us suffering. He wants us to love Him IN our suffering.|||i have gone through a similar situation, eerily similar, to get through it I read the book of Ezekial, this verse especially applies to your situation, I hope it helps.
AND THE LORD GOD ASKED OF GARHADRIEL, WHERE HAVE YOU COME FROM MY CHILD, MY LITTLE ONE, AND GARHADRIEL REPLIED FROM THE GARDEN OF RHEASTRE MY FATHER, FROM THE GARDEN! AT WHAT TIME RESOUNDED THE LORD GOD AT WHAT TIME! HE RESOUNDED! AT WHAT TIME! AND AFTER THE BATTLE A THOUSAND TRUMPETS BLARED! WHAT TIME! HOW MUCH TIME! HOW JUST IS OUR LORD GOD! WHAT! TIME!
AND GOD RESOUNDED WHAT TIME! MY SON! AND AFTERWARDS GARHADRIEL RESPONDED I AM GAHERSLIESH SON OF SHEMSHE SON OF THIRLANDER WHAT TIME! ASK ABRAHAM! WHAT TIME! WHAT TIME IS IT?

what time! love it, and it makes your situation make total sense, what time is all you need to ask yourself.|||I have wondered all my life why God heals some and not others. We have to accept it and go on. Perhaps the stress of what you were feeling brought on the seizure this time. I have always believed that God may not heal you when you ask but if you believe and trust in Him he gives you courage and hope to overcome the thing. God did not heal Paul either even though Paul asked Him too. I am referring to Paul in Corinthians of the bible. Our bodies are subject to faulty genes, injuries and illness. That is the way of the human being. Sometimes God heals someone, I have know a few in my life. I have not been healed of a desease that I have had most of my life. I overcome it on a dailey basis but wish it were gone. I am sorry this happened to you.|||Of course you had a seizure.
You didn't think the devil would let you get off that easy did you.
The closer we get to our dream or goal, the harder it becomes.
Our mind starts thinking we can't make it, or maybe we shouldn't do it.
Where do these thoughts come from?
Go on a fast of wrong thinking.
Memorize scriptures that you want to use for your healing.
When a negative thought comes in your mind, quote the scripture to replace it.
Even if it takes 2 weeks, months or years, keep on believing.
God honors faith and continuance.|||god wants us to follow him regardless of our physical condition

you want to be healed so bad and because you have not you are losing faith

our trials help us to develop faith in god

we should focus on following and serving god even when we struggle through life

i have arthritis that has left my leg frozen at a angle where i have to walk on my toes instead of the balls of my feet.

i can not walk long distant but a very short distance
i constantly have pain in that leg just standing on it because of the arthritis

no drugs help.
i use a wheel chair to get around in
i may never be healed of this but i know god still loves me
i have entrusted god to save me

my soul is saved
my physical body will continue to deteriorate until my death or the rapture which every comes first|||Beloved
I am encouraged by your steadfast faith in LORD Almighty.
GOD do discipline those whom HE loves and it is not always due to our sins or cause. Who can question or has known GOD's mind? But, God do work for the good of those who love HIM and who have been called according to HIS purpose.
Dear, it was GOD who called and promised Abraham that HE will bless HIM with a kingdom at the age of 80. That time Abraham was without a child even without Ishmael that was born through Hagar the slave girl. GOD kept repeating HIS promise of blessing Abraham with a child. But it took 20 years for fulfilling it. Do GOD need such a time to fulfill anything? NO. GOD fulfills everything in HIS appointed time. GOD tests us for our faith and for HIS glory. When we resolve to put our trust in GOD and go to HIM in prayer with our desires and for solutions to our problems, let us remember how we approach HIM. JESUS CHRIST taught us how to pray."Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be THY name. ....THY will be done on earth as it is in heaven." By this, we pray that all the things be done as per HIS will. And we need to believe that all things are being done as per HIS will.
Not all the godly prophets, saints lead easy life. Almost all the 11 disciples were persecuted and martyred for faith. They were powerful to raise dead people, heal the sick and by the working of The HOLY SPIRIT could do amazing miracles, yet they had to undergo various trials and persecutions.
GOD has HIS own plan in our life which we may not be able to fully understand. Joseph underwent severe problems, but GOD was with him at all times. He trusted GOD to deliver and GOD did delivered him. Jeremiah could not understand GOD's way of dealing with the heathens. He complained why the pagans prosper?
So, do not give time frame for HIM to answer. Believe when you say, 'Let THY will be done".
We are not to tell HIM to carry out something in our appointed time but in HIS appointed time.
GOD loves you. GOD will surely cure you, COMPLETELY. We do not know HIS plan and when we still do not know let us keep trusting HIM. GOD bless you and wipe all of your tears. In JESUS CHRIST' Holy Name. AMEN|||Perhaps so that you could ask this question. Everything follows gods designs. The fact that his plans may include some suffering on your part, does not mean there is not a grand design of which you are simply a small part. Consider the fact that what you go through may be the catalyst of a vitreous response in others. It may move them to volunteer, donate, or simply thank god for their health. While it may seem unfair that god has singled you out to be the means by which he will soften the hearts of others keep in mind that, as long as you have faith in him, he can reward you an thousand times over in heaven.|||I will pray for you. Let me pray for you, and please pray for me.

If you need to talk. I suggest contacting your local Christian Science reading room and ask for a list of Christian Science practitioners whom you can call and they will pray with you and tell you why they believe that God heals ALL sickness.

They will help you to see that God created you for a very special purpose.. there must be a blessing hidden somewhere in your physical illness. Your body is very sick but you are not your body. You are a perfect spiritual creation. You are the physical manifestation of a perfect and unique idea that God had. God only has perfect ideas and you are one of them.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment