Tuesday, March 6, 2012

International House of Pancakes|||All the time! I eat lunch there sometimes too.|||Not really.

I always go there at night..lol|||yes|||yup so tasty ^-^
Chocolate Pancake

Also like dinner|||Yes I love their pancakes and the variety of syrups.|||no.|||no i rarely eat breakfast and i very rarely eat at IHOP|||The... 'original' house of pancakes? Yes.|||there isn't one nearby but their commercials make
me want to travel miles for just one bite.|||I H O P , yes, I have. They have a full menu, but serve breakfast all day.|||once.i had some kind of vegetable omelet, and i wasn't impressed.|||yes, i like IHOP!|||Yes but never before 2 am or after 4:30 am|||I've eaten at IHOP twice in my life.|||never have.|||* One time! Everything else was closed! I love pancakes* yum|||No I haven't,I dont' think there is one of those here in Canada.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment