Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm into, like, rap, r&B, some pop, I love international house music, like David Guetta and Benny benasani. I also like international rap, from france and africa.

Everytime I sit down to download music, my mind, like blanks, so anyways, I'm not picky, and I like old and new music.
HELP PLEASE!!!|||It was written- damian marley
Hey girl -damian marley
you were my everythin- Aviation
beautiful girls- sean kingston
rock yo hips- crime mob
get it shawty- lloyd
city on down- Oar
pop lock and drop it- Huey
It's me snitches- swizz beats
im a flirt- R kelly, t-pain, bow wow
im up- Lumidee
make it up to you- eccentricity
jessie but nothing lets go to prom anyway- Hellogoodbye
new friend request- gym class heroes
it hurts- angel and Airwaves
the great escape- boys like girls
the great escape- guster
whine up - kat deluna
hands down- dashboard confessional
La la lie- Jack's mannequin
hey there delilah- plain white tee's
grace kelly- mika

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment