Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am planning on studying for my CELTA at International House in September 2008... I have been offerred the chance to study at Chichester College Bangkok in August for the TESOL qualification at a reduced rate of 拢200 - Usually 拢800.

So is it worth doing both courses or will I be able to get a good TEFL career with just the CELTA and no degree

Thanks|||a very good friend of mine is a Thai teacher of English and responsible for the foreign teachers in the high school. she has told me that a foreign teacher must have a bachelor degree with transcripts. The TESOL is good to have, but not necessary for a job. however i am sure at international schools you will need both.|||CELTA certificates are always better than TEFL or TESOL certificates. In most cases I don't think that having both will help you, so if you are going to choose one, make it the CELTA.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment