Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ok that probably made absolutely no sense. My question is, have you ever seen a word shortendand though it ment sometihng else for made up something funny fori t?

Like fir ihop

it really means international house of pancake but my and my sis says it stand for I hate Old people

lol

do oyu know any other htat are funny?|||supposed to be-
WWJD- what would jesus do

can turn it into-
WWJD- who wants jack daniels|||NATO
North America Nukes Osama--i made that up
its stupid though|||BDA-real def- battle damage assesment
my def- brain damaged adult
BEA- Real def- British European Airways
my def- beat everyone's a$$es
BMW-my def- big money wasted|||I always think that FTW means "---- the what?" like "what the ----" but backwards. But it usually means "for the win" lol.|||ASAP- A Stupid A$$ Picker
LOL-Leave Out Loser|||BS. MS. PHD

Bulls' S**t, More s**t, piled high and deep.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment