Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I say the International House of Pancakes.|||Denny's is the best because it is open 24/7. Where else can you go after the hard night of drinking and get pancakes, bacon, coffee, an omelette, fried chicken, and an oreo pie served to you without any attitude from the server because your friends are passed out in the booth.

Denny's.....even your mom won't cook for you and your drunk friends at 3:00AM.|||Me too, but I don't know if I wanna go there if you're gonna be there...|||IHOP!! Denny's should probably close.|||Shoney's...........they have a great salad and breakfast bar!|||Location, location, location.
IHOP|||IHOP and Jack I am a admirer of your work.|||I HOP, eggs benedict, had it this morning actually. My hubby had the new Crab and Shrimp Omelette, its awesome too:) Denny's is really just too depressing...|||I say both lol|||it's strictly IHOP for me. country griddle pancakes are yummy!|||IHOP,I love their western skillet (without the muushrooms of course).Mmmmmmm;also I like their funnel cake special whenever it's around.|||i say lets go to both|||IHOP!!
Denny's is nasty!|||IHOP. Has a bigger choice of pancakes and things.|||Denny's has a better variety of foods.
IHOP has better quality foods.
I guess it jsut depends what you are going for.|||IHOP
but if you are paying, then what ever you like :-)|||IHOP... I've never been to a Denny's that wasn't ghetto.|||Denny's|||IHOP|||I like IHOP. I took my family there Fridy night for a matter or fact and the food was great and we didn't walk out hungry. Also the waiter took our order and didn't even right it down ( there was 5 of us) he memorized the order and I have to say that is the first time I got all our food and there was not mistakes at all. Definetly IHOP from now on.|||ihop FO SHO

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment