Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the International House of Pancake's policy on calling in sick?
How does it work?
How early do I have to call in? Can I even call in sick at all?
Thanks ahead of time! :)|||I would think, if you have a fever or something contagious, they don't want you in. I know I don't want a sick person anywhere near my food. and when I was waiting tables, I didn't come in with a fever or anything contagious - if you are truly sick, something as simple as a cold could kill a person with suppressed immunity (cancer, on steroids).

most likely 2 hours before your scheduled start.

call your manager/supervisor - get a live person, not a machine

don't make a habit of calling out sick for busy shifts, or the day after you've been to a party that everyone knows about. if you call out sick for more than two days in a row, you should probably see a doctor and bring in a note.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment