Tuesday, March 6, 2012

i had no clue ihop stood for international house of pancakes and the whole hide-a-bed i thought it was hita-bed b/c everyone slurrs it together|||i did the i-hop thing too!!!!!|||I attempted to ask a Question here,
Then I couldn't think of One to ask.|||Okay those are good ones... Mine would be, when I had my husband bring the spare keys to my truck, down to the grocery store. When he got there, I found my (lost) keys hanging from the lock on the truck door....|||when i walked into a door. i could clearly see that it was closed but slammed into it anyway!|||Ok, this is funny. I was looking up at the sky with my brother and I was like,"Whoa! That's is the hugest, shiniest star I have ever seen!" and my brother looked up and said,"Chelsea, that's the moon." Oops! I hope you got a laugh!鈽衡櫏|||Recently I went to work with my pants on inside-out. Luckily no one else saw, and I discovered it early, but I was still soooo embarrassed. I was sitting at my desk and noticed the seems looked flappy, and then realized that i had them on wrong. (And yes, I really am naturally blonde!)|||well yesterday i was doing laundry and when i went to do the 2nd load i realized i never put soap in the machine when i did the first load|||look up my UPS story I posted yesterdays TOTAL BLONDE MOMENT!!!!!!|||I asked where the 4th base in baseball was.|||Attending a 90 minute "orientation" that was a sales pitch.|||When I was small, I thought Cole Slaw was Cold Slob.(it can be messy to eat!)|||Um im not blonde or a chick but i have them all the time. Today i was at in-n out with one of my friends and i met another on of my friends while there. He asked me who i was with and i totally forgot my friends name! Pretty funny.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment