Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hi every one. I live in Japan and am moving out of the university International house next week. I found another place and everything is in order (it wasn't that easy though). But a friend of mine told me that it takes a long time to get internet connection after you request it. It will be very boring if I don't have internet connection when I move there. Can you help me out and tell me
-> Which companies have good bargains
-> How long it will take to get the connection
-> How to make the request
-> And if the people there speak English (my Japanese is bad)
Thanks a lot for everything. You guys have made life in a foreign country a little less stressing.|||So-net ADSL (ACCA) 12Mbps
3,408 yen/month (2,100+1,308 line rental)

You don't need to have telephone contract. First 2-3 month are trial period and free of charge.
It will take 2-3 weeks to have the line opened.

If you have the address of your next flat already, ask your Japanese friend to call imformation desk first.
https://www.so-net.ne.jp/access/adsl/ind鈥?/a>|||did you already google ?|||go with someone who speaks japanese to the local bic camera/yodobashi/etc. they'll have lots of booths for isp's. choose the one that gives you the best bargain.
the connection could take a long time. it took 2 months for me.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment