Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just curious. Thoughts? Insights?

Only nice things, please. I'm not interested in hearing abrasive, hateful comments. My God is a God of love, and despite what non-Christians may post, both He and I still love you unconditionally.

That is, the International House of Prayer in Kansas City. You can get the live stream at their website.|||I have been here in since it started last week. They are not calling it a revival. They are calling it an "student awakening". The main focus of the awakening has been on healing from emotional wounds - particularly on self-hatred other bondages that students suffer from. My personal opinion is this: There are some wonderful and valid testimonies of people really having been delivered and awakened to God's love. There others who are testifying of physical healing, but that does not seem the main focus. There have also been some salvations and baptisms. The services are not so much "services" - they are more like long altar calls that go for 6 hrs nightly. The intensity of the service varies throughout the night - the spirit ebbs and flows. If a really good church service is a "2" on a scale of 1 to 5 - these meetings are between a 2 and 3 in the spirit's intensity. Of course when a person gets touched it's off the scale for them - because it's God touching them|||Yes! Its been so encouraging!

I was there on Thursday November 12th - Sunday the 15th. It was really super encouraging. I was shown new levels of intimacy with God, and my wife too. I don't know that they'd call it a revival entirely, but it's clearly moving in that direction :)|||Yep, been watching it right here at this link which is only active from 6pm to 12pm CST..
http://www.ihop.org/Groups/1000051963/In鈥?/a>

I guess I don't think it is any huge big amazing thing, but it does look like an enjoyable time in the Spirit is being had by a lot of young people, while they are getting more serious about obeying Jesus. And you can't knock that...|||Not this year. I watched it last year and went to it the year before that.

I didn't know it was going on already...I'll have to go stream it.|||Unconditionally?
Love and worship ME! or FRY in hell for eternity!
I see one huge condition over here, punishable by eternal frying|||No, but an International House of Pancakes near me was recently remodeled.|||No, sorry.|||Is that anything like the Pizza Hut-KFC combo stores?|||I don't like pancakes and their steak is tough...|||I'll have a Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity please.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment