Friday, March 9, 2012

I went to place called International House of Prayer (IHOP) in Kansas City and received a prophetic prayer. Some of the things that she prayed for me was true and other ones, I am not sure. One of the thing that the lady prayed for me really happended in my past. Therefore if she prayed for me about my future, is that going to happen? do i need to believe in prophetic prayers? Is prophetic prayer really from God? is that what God want me to do? what if I dont know? have you received prophetic prayer before? what happend? any good answer?|||Yes I do believe in prophetic prayers. Prophetic prayers come from God.

Usually spiritual leaders are sensitive to God and they hear Him and listen to Him. They too at times knows what is going on in your life, it is called discernments.

However, not all prophets are true believers of God. You have the Holy Spirit in you if you're a believer, therefore, you can feel it. So, you will be able to know if the person is really a true prophet and you will know if the prophetic prayers are true.|||yes!! i have many times i would say in my life time i have been prophesied over maybe 9,10 time ALL SAYING THE SAME THING very cool!.but you have to be very careful about who is praying for you no joke. one of the most Powerful prophets i know of and have heard in person is Bob Jones
or go to this web site http://www.streamsacademy.com/index.php?鈥?/a>
this guy his name is John Paul Jackson i believe he
hears from the lord . i like that ministry so much i want to go to his school

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment