Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"If you could prevent either the entire continent of Asia from sinking into the sea, a mild outbreak of food poisoning at the International House of Pankakes in your town, or you getting a paper cut on your tongue, which would you choose?"|||a paper cut on my tongue|||I would prevent Asia from sinking! That way nobody would die....|||paper cut!|||If I had the ability to save a continent I would do that. Food poisoning can be overcome and a paper cut on the tongue is crazy talk.|||i would prevent you from posting any more questions...|||My aunt lives in Asia, so I'm partial to that answer, but if she didn't live there. I'd probably prevent a paper cut on my tounge because I never go to pancake houses|||I'd totally save Asia, man! I don't want Japan to get wiped out!|||in that order....

Chandra A|||prevent asia from sinking.
if anyone had half a heart....

火车采集器
  • whotel austin
  • pizza games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment