Friday, March 9, 2012

I've been a picky eater ever since I could remember. I have become more flexible over the years, but certain things like seafood, cheese and spicy foods still make me cringe. For university, I am living in an International House, so I am exposed to a lot of different ethnic foods, and I always feel bad turning them down because I either think or know I won't like it. I tried being 'adventurous' and trying shrimp the other night, and at first I enjoyed the taste, but then the fishiness made me nauseous. Tonight I tried some ramen noodles and the spice made my eyes water. I think it's kind of pathetic how much I can't tolerate so many things. I always try to be adventurous in my lifestyle, and I wish I could learn to love everything. Is it possible to train my brain and my tongue to like all the foods I've told myself I don't like all these years?|||You will never grow to like everything, there are too many tastes.
Learn with small amounts at a time, and the way they are cooked ad prepared.

Even chefs will disagree about foods. Some will criticise the individual tastes whilst others will say you have a little of it all together. People are the same, there are those who will eat a vegetable first, then another and another until they have eaten their food whilst others will have a little of everything.

As long as you are trying it is far better than just dismissing everything else.|||im a rely pick eater too!m y friends say its because my mom never rely cooked all that much as i was growing up. what i did to help was eat a little bit of food that i didnt like with food that i do like i made my self finish the stuff i didnt like first before i could eat the "GOOD STUFF" and every day i would add a little more of "GROSS STUFF" and yea!! NOW im eating a whole bunch of stuff! ( but i still dont like cake lol)|||First not to eat more,eat bit.then next day also eat more than previous day like that continue it for 2-3 weeks.then definitely you can adapt any food but make sure you may not have any allergic reaction what your eating|||why bother.every body has likes and dislikes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment