Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm thinking about attending FMA at the International House of Prayer. I was wondering if anyone has or is attending FMA? What are your experiences? If my try out is for voice do you really have to be good? Did you raise your money for the first year or pay yourself? Have you heard of anyone raising their tuition? THANKS|||I went to IHOP last year for the first time in my life.. I see that God is working there powerfully because it has been going on for years and he uses prayers.. It wa a good experience for me to many people coming, just worshipping God and praising him. I only stayed there 3 nights 4 days.. I had a chance to receive prophecy prayer. they were thing that they point out was so real/ direct but at the same time, I have to be careful with those prophecy...
Anyway, I heard about IHOP forerunner music academy. It will be a great opportunity for you to just praise God, worship him and be equipped in the Lord through praise, and prayer. I am sure you will learn alot and it will be great ministry experience. I am not sure how long but I am sure God will provide all your needs whether it is thru fundraising for paying out of your own pocket. God is faithful. Take action to send out letters to people with prayer quests.. they will pray for you and even support financially perhaps.. May God bless you~~|||What's your motive?

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. "

Philippians 4:13

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment