Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which one of these vacation destinations would you choose?

A) Stay on a ranch in the Texas countryside with real cowboys and lots of horses, farm animals, nature, Texas cuisine.
B) Stay at a beach house with your own private beach in Malibu, California.
C) Stay at the IHOP (International House of Pancakes).
D) Stay in New York City and see a Broadway show and all the sights of NYC that you can fit into a week.|||A it would be nice to have C on the ranch too.|||I don't like A and B. And I have no idea what C and D are. Besides, trying to become the unquestionable dictator of the world doesn't involve taking a vacation.|||A) Stay on a ranch in the Texas countryside with real cowboys and lots of horses, farm animals, nature, Texas cuisine.|||anywhere thats not america on the list? i would pick the cowboys cos i know i could kick their butts at herding...my dad owns a ranch is australia|||Totally in Malibu. California's d Best!!|||b. I love California!|||Detroit, MI
Compton, CA|||I'd choose destination B) :)|||Hawaii to answer your question C.|||D, if those are my only choices., I would prefer the vacation in Chicago|||Definitely D!!!|||Definitely Cali Cali...!! I dont think anything beats having your own private beach in Cali. Come on now!! :)|||NYC|||B|||B|||D|||A) Texas only because there are people i want to see there|||B sounds good to me:)|||Perth :D|||It's a tie between B and D|||hell yeah D, I wanna see if Cats is still on|||haw ii|||it's soooo hard....
I would say in order
d
b
c
a
I don't like cowboys.
Hope to have helped.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment