Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've never been to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) and I don't want to go there only to have wasted $$ on breakfast that I don't really like. In your opinion, do they serve good pancakes? My friend says they have the best....but idk, just want to know what other people think...|||IHOP is a very decent place to eat a breakfast, any meal really. Coffee is fresh and tasty. I specially like the breakfast combos (sausages+eggs+pancakes) and omelettes. The pancakes are good and fluffy! So no worries. Although I don't like that on top of the stack comes with a little ball of butter. It depends on people's tastes. Btw, they even have low-calorie entrees. That's very convenient for people following a diet.|||well indeed it is!! this may not be the best answer but i say it is! me and my friends go there every morning on sundays! yummy! :) well i hope that helped you and i hope you will love to have breakfast at IHOP! :)|||well, some people like it and some people don't. just because i like it doesn't mean you'll like it. get your bff to take you so you don't have to pay.|||IHOP is seriously awesome. No doubt! Their pancakes and omelettes are like no other. Go and try it.|||I like them a lot! They do have great pancakes. When I go there I always get their original pancakes w/ eggs and bacon.|||I think they serve really good food.|||YEAHHH ... no once i ate there and got like food poisioning

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment