Saturday, March 3, 2012

They were recommended, but I haven't tried them yet. IHOPs means International House of Pancakes here in the states.|||No, but if you are in the mood for pumpkin, try a pumpkin shake! Vanilla Bean ice cream and canned pumpkin pie filling (the one WITH the spices already added!) It tastes like pumpkin pie and I love it!|||They sound delicious, but we don't have an IHOP's close by. I did have the spiced pumpkin shake at the Dairy Queen and that was very good. Another thing that is surprisingly good is pumpkin wine or sometimes called harvest wine (I do like a good glass of wine now & then!).|||I love anything pumpkin but did not know IHOP has those. Now I know what to have this saturday on my day off. Love that place. Would they serve them with whip cream I wonder?|||I haven't But, they are my wife's favorite Autumn addiction. LOL!|||No. Hubby tried the Culver's Spiced Pumpkin shake last night. I took a sip. The thing really tasted like pumpkin pie!|||I haven't tried them, it's been awhile since I went to IHOP. They sound good though, I like pumpkin pie, cake, bread and muffins, so I probably would like them. IHOPS hearty grain are my favorite.

EDIT: 5:15 p.m.
Oops, yeah they are the nutty 'harvest' grain, anyway they're awfully good. lol|||I hate I-Hop, they take perfectly good food, throw syrupy ftuit on it and smother it with whipped cream. Talk about a sugar high. Puke!!!.Give me a Denny's Grand Slam anyday.|||NO! But it sounds absolutely delicious. I've been getting the pumpkin squirt at Starbucks. They also have wonderful pumpkin scones. I love pumpkin anything. yummmmmy|||ewwwww but thats only because i hate pumkin anything!|||I can only take pumpkin in small doses. Even a pumpkin pie has too much for me. I prefer Butternut, sliced, with cumin, salt and pepper, a little butter and baked in the oven. but I rarely even finish the whole half.|||sounds good, but have not had them yet :(|||I tried them over the weekend with the butter pecan syrup. They were good. Something different.|||I like pumpkin, and last year at Christmas, I tried a recipe that was in the Parade magazine for a pumpkin casserole. It was outstanding.

But pumpkin pancakes? I don't think so. Sounds revolting. I'll pass. I wish they'd bring back the griddle cakes.

Luvspbr2 -- Bob's favorite is also the harvest grain or hearty grain or whatever.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment