Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I drove past this place today, saw the sign with "FSM" and "IHOP" on it, and immediately started thinking things like maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster had sent his only begotten son, the Sailing Pancake, to save all breakfast eaters.

Best part is that it really IS a religious thing.

http://www.ihop.org/

"International House of Prayer, Kansas City, Missouri. Offering prayer 24/7, 365 days a year. Operates FSM, The Forerunner School of Ministry, a full time Bible school."|||munkee like way you think. also big fan of you in MP and the Holy Grail|||LOL!

I love it!|||It's sorta funny in a strained awkward laughter kinda way.|||It is proof that he exists.|||that's hilarious!|||I've been there, it's amazing..... the best time to visit is right after christmas, they have this huge conference in the Kansas City convention center called OneThing where 50,000 young adults gather to worship God day and night. It is absolutely amazing and indescribable and totally rocked my world, drew me closer to God, and showed me a side of prayer and intimacy in worship that I needed.|||Sounds delicious to me!|||*nervous laugh*


Not really that funny.|||No! pirates do NOT approve of the consumption of pancakes.|||Man! I am sorry Atheists he does apparently exist! but I will never believe in Invisible pink Unicorn, I still deny the deity of FSM! Just Jesus for me!|||*gasps*

All these years I've been denying my FSM's only son..

I HAVE SEEN THE SYRUP AND I REPENT!


RAmen.|||i think the people who share the truth are awsome..
thats why we are here..
:)
ihop have good pancakes|||yes, it's called "subliminal mind control".
eat pasta aaaRRRrrrrrrr.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment