Friday, March 9, 2012

I have been working at IHOP International House of Pancakes for almost 2 years, I have been there as a hostess, i like my job and have seen how the waiters and waitresses work. I have talked to my manager about becoming a server however he says i am to young however also he hired a 17 year old about 2 years ago who worked as a waitress and worked for a shorter time than i did.My manager also recently hired a host, he already has more days because of me going to school, and he is even giving him more days on my vacations, I also have a boyfriend we argue out of work however not once have we during work and my manager has known us longer than anybody else, He also said "women don't need to work Its men who should do it, I really want to take care of this I need help. Any advice please i can really use it.|||If you can show, based on your quote, that he's refusing to make you a waitress and giving the host more hours because you're a woman then you have a discrimination claim.

Otherwise, there's not much the law can do for you.|||Time to move on to TGI Fridays!|||Quit Whining!! Your lucky you are still working. Look at all the people who are losing their jobs. So what if the other host has more days because of you going to school,or on vacations. What else is the manager supposed to do, how else is he supposed to cover the shifts you can't work? If you want to be a waitress then tell him to move you or you will find a waitress job elsewhere. Believe me, it won't be that hard for your manager to fill your position. There are many people out there who need jobs.|||i can't say if this is what your manager is doing, but everywhere i have worked when they treat an employee like that, they do it hoping that they will quit. they don't have reason to fire them, so they treat them bad until the quit. your manager may have something against you (not meaning you did anything, but he could be one of those people that just hates people for the smallest thing). is there another manager higher up you could talk to? you could even call corporate and ask for their opinion. in the mean time though, i'd probably try to find a new job where they treat you fairly. good luck|||Find another job.|||It is obvious the manager knows you and in the managers opinion you do not have what it takes to serve in the positon you want. Business people are in business to make money and it is obvious that you don't fit in where you want to be.

火车采集器
  • battlefield bad company
  • cheap flights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment