Friday, March 9, 2012

I went to place called International House of Prayer (IHOP) in Kansas City and received a prophetic prayer. Some of the things that she prayed for me was true and other ones, I am not sure. One of the thing that the lady prayed for me really happended in my past. Therefore if she prayed for me about my future, is that going to happen? do i need to believe in prophetic prayers? Is prophetic prayer really from God? is that what God want me to do? what if I dont know? have you received prophetic prayer before? what happend? any good answer?|||From men and women of Christ,yes they are absolutely real.A couple years ago a prophetic minister prophesied I would come into some money;and a about a year later,my grandfather unfortunately died and He left His grandchildren some money.
So yes Prophetic prayer is real;but still be wise and know the word of God for yourself so you can know when a minister,preacher,or prophet is really of God or if they are just BS'in|||scam with no evidence to support it .|||Never heard of those, but Anybody is supposed to be able to pray.|||If you're delusional enough to believe that there is a god, then you're probably delusional enough to believe in just about anything.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment