Saturday, March 3, 2012

I was wondering if International House is made up of predominately international students and domestic students learning a foreign language or if the residents are the same as O'Rorke and Grafton Halls... Thank you|||Apparently there's definitely more of an international flavour in the International House than at O'Rorke or Grafton. I looked in the Accomodation Guide as I'm thinking of living in a Hall too but it's rather generic- just says "International House is home to 172 students from all over New Zealand and from many overseas countries". Maybe you could check out the website for more details although all I found was stuff on fees and facilities. http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/for/prospe鈥?/a>
However one would assume that the majority of students are international students, right? I'd think they would have more priority, along with students learning languages.
Dunno if that actually helped...I have a friend who lives there currently and she likes it, so all the best!

火车采集器
  • greyhound tickets
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment