Saturday, March 3, 2012

No, this has no double entendre. In all of my visits to the International House of Pancakes, they still look at me like I am from Mars when I ask for peanut butter. Chunky, at that. If you have not tried it before, have you heard of others that do?|||No...

HER pancakes! =)

Lol, I'm just kidding.

Actually, I've never tried it... I'll have to try that next time.|||No but my husband puts it on waffles....you're both weird!;)|||I LOVE super chunky peanutbutter on my pancakes...so does the rest of my family too. SOO GOOD!|||well put me on that short list, for I love it with P.B. on them|||Nope I only like butter on it.. no syrup!|||do u mean ihop? i luv that place! <3333 =] lol. i know! i asked for peanut butter too at a different place for my pancakes and they were all mad and stuff it was funny|||Weirdo|||Yes. It's great. It's even better with peanut butter and bananas.|||OMG yes, and on almost everything else. I LOVE it

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment