Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi,
I am a italian girl. I have seen an announcement in Italy of an car that I would want to buy and I have known that it is found in England, the transport society that must carry it in Italy wants that I make the payment quickly and after it sends the machine. But I have fear that features of uan swindle and therefore I would want myself to be known if this society of transport exists:
Company address United Kingdom
Auto Moto Cargos Car and Boat Shipping UK
1st Move International Limited
International House
Chittening Industrial Estate
110 Marylebone High Street
London W1U 4RY
United Kingdom
44 (703) 185-9434

Thank you for your help...|||This is Astronomy and Space, so no one knows what you're talking about.

But you might check out this link:
|||does the car have interplanetary capability or warp drive?

why not try phoning them?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment